TD Bergma company has created mobile protective barriers - traffic buffers.
Buffers protect road work sites, e.g. narrowing of traffic lanes, guarantee safety of road users: drivers, cyclist, pedestrians and also road workers.
TD Bergma offers 3 types of buffers:
Built of 3 tire segments. Weight - 1050 kg. Height 1,05 m. Width: 3,1 m
Built of 3 tire segments and steel mat. Weight - 840 kg. Height: 1,05 m. Width: 3,1 m
Contains 2 segments of tires and steel mat. Weight - 640 kg. Height: 1,05 m. Width: 2,1 m.
Benefits of using road buffers:
- great crash energy absorption during road collision
- special collision certificate obtained at "Volvo Safety Center" in Sweden, car driving speed
of 100 km/h of weight 2 tons.
- increased comfort of work during road works
- visibility on the roads due to cover of reflective paint
- easy in usage and transportation
- eco-friendly production process of recycled truck tires
Thanks to mobility, multi-functionality and low maintenance costs, traffic buffers of TD Bergma are an excellent alternative to traditional road barriers